The Centre d'Actions Pédagogiques en LAngues (CAPLA) is responsible for bringing languages to life in each of the University’s constituent institutions. It supports the range of language programs and runs courses, workshops and activities that mostly take place on Thursday afternoons, or on weekdays between 5 and 7 p.m.
Subject to the number of available places (compulsory online enrolment at CAPLA at the beginning of the academic year), you can:
- Maintain the level of your second or third modern foreign language
- Start learning another language (German, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, French Sign Language (LSF), Portuguese, Russian or Latin)
- Sign up for an optional intensive English course (English +)
- Follow support and remedial modules in English (English Help)
- Register to participate in the theatre workshop in English
- Joining the English-language debating society
- Learn a language in tandem with a foreign student (Attention: registration in May for the start of the academic year in September)
- Study for qualifications according to your plans (consult CAPLA)
- Prepare for your departure abroad by participating in language and cultural workshops
- Participate in conversation workshops (World Café)
If you wish to improve your language skills online, CAPLA recommends the QIOZ language platform developed by the Ile-de-France region.
Discover Podcasts CAPLA