This new academic year 2020, fighting the spread of COVID-19 is a priority for Université Gustave Eiffel. The institution encourages all students and staff to be collectively responsible, in order to study and work while safeguarding everyone’s health.
Please read the information bellow, which outlines all the health measures put in place and answers your questions.
The information given bellow will be updated as the situation evolves.
Government information line: 0 800 130 000
- Ministry of Health leaflet: “I have COVID symptoms”
- Ministry of Health leaflet: “I have been exposed to the virus and am at higher risk”
- Ministry of Health leaflet: “Self-isolation, testing, what should I do?”
- Government information website on COVID-19 coronavirus
- Ministry of Solidarity and Health website
- List of test centres
- Government’s FAQ for students (Crous scholarships, studies, entrance exams, services...)
- Ministry of National Education and Youth FAQ
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs advice for people travelling abroad
Answering your questions
Last updated on 5/10/2020