Covid-19 – Health Guidelines
As soon as you arrive on campus or at your workplace, you must wear a mask and keep it on whenever you are in class and in the buildings. Masks must also be worn in the vicinity of the buildings.
How to put on and take off a mask?
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Place the elastic bands behind your ears or tie the straps around your head and neck
- Adjust the flexible nosepiece if there is one and pull your mask right under your chin
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you take your mask off
- Take your mask off, touching only the elastic or straps
- After using a disposable mask: if you cannot throw it away immediately, place it in a plastic bag
- After using a reusable mask: place it in a plastic bag, then wash it for 30 minutes at 60°
- Wash your hands thoroughly after taking your mask off
When should I change my mask?
- After using it continuously for 4 hours, or less if it is humid
- If the taking public transport: use hand sanitiser, then change your mask
When your mask is not being used, it can be:
- Hung on an isolated hook
- Placed on a clean sheet of paper, the outside part facing downwards. The sheet of paper will have to be disposed of.
- Folded inside a plastic bag or an individual pouch
- If social distancing is possible, your lecturers will be able to wear a visor, to facilitate oral comprehension and lip reading.
Wash your hands as often as possible
How to wash your hands
- Wash with water and soap or hand sanitiser for at least 30 seconds
- Rub your hands, palms against each other
- Wash both the palm and the back of your hands
- Wash your fingers and nails, including the space in between fingers and your thumbs
- Dry your hands on a clean towel or air dry
Reminder of regulations and health measures
Take care of yourself and others
- Do not touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth
- Greet each other without shaking hands or kissing
- Use disposable tissues
- Cough into your elbow
- Respect room layouts. Furniture must not be moved.
- Please clean shared spaces after use with the products made available (in rooms with shared equipment, headphones in language labs, computers, laboratory equipment).
To avoid being infected, stay more than one metre away from each other.
Respect the social distance of one metre minimum at all times
- In classrooms, lecture theatres and libraries, use alternate seats and respect any other measure put in place to implement social distancing.
- To make it easier to access rooms, please fill up the rows of seats progressively
Specific way of moving around the buildings
- Right of way is given to people exiting buildings, classrooms and lecture theatres
- Walk on the right side of corridors
- Respect the indicated ways to move around buildings, classrooms and lecture theatres
- Use the stairs
- Right of way is given to disabled people, especially in lifts
- In case of emergency, priority will be given to fire safety rules
Infringement of guidelines
- You must respect the health measures put in place
- In accordance with the university’s rules and regulations, the infringement of the above guidelines are subject to disciplinary sanctions